Resources for Contractors - Curricula
The right training makes all the difference.
The ITI is dedicated to providing up-to-date and state-of-the-art training curricula to ensure apprentices and journeymen have a strong foundation for a lasting career. Starting with Core Curriculum through advanced market-specific career path curricula, the ITI’s vast selection of training materials ensures our workforce is well prepared for the work ahead of them.
ITI offers these materials for instructors to implement into their classrooms and contractors to provide on-site training.
- Green / LEED® Construction for the Sheet Metal Industry
- Industrial / Welding
- Foreman Training
- Supervisory Training
- Sheet Metal Business 101
- Lean Construction
- Project Management
- Reading Plans & Specs (New Master Format)
- Reading Plans & Specs (Old Master Format)
- Soldering (w/ self-paced component)
- Apprentice Mentoring Program