Resources for Contractors - Curricula
The right training makes all the difference.
The ITI is dedicated to providing up-to-date and state-of-the-art training curricula to ensure apprentices and journeymen have a strong foundation for a lasting career. Starting with Core Curriculum, through advanced market-specific career path education, the ITI’s vast selection of training materials ensures our workforce is well-prepared for the work ahead of them.
ITI offers these materials for instructors to implement into their classrooms and contractors to provide on-site training.
- Curtain Wall Installation
- Laboratory Fume Hood Performance Testing for Sheet Metal Workers
- Green / LEED® Construction for the Sheet Metal Industry
- Sheet Metal Business 101
- Foreman Training
- Supervisory Training
- Lean Construction
- Project Management
- Soldering (w/ self-paced component)
- Siding & Decking for the Sheet Metal Industry
- Food Service