Resources for Contractors - Curricula
The right training makes all the difference.
The ITI is dedicated to providing up-to-date and state-of-the-art training curricula to build a strong foundation for a lasting career. Starting with Core Curriculum and continuing through advanced market-specific career path curricula, the ITI’s vast selection of training materials ensures that our workforce is well prepared for the work ahead of them.
ITI offers these materials for instructors to implement into their classrooms and contractors to provide on-site training.
- Laboratory Fume Hood Performance Testing for Sheet Metal Workers
- Green / LEED® Construction for the Sheet Metal Industry
- HVAC Systems Cleaning & Restoration
- Foreman Training
- Supervisory Training
- Sheet Metal Business 101
- Lean Construction
- Project Management
- Heating & Cooling Load Calculations
- Reading Plans & Specs (New Master Format)
- Reading Plans & Specs (Old Master Format)
- Duct Leakage Testing
- Electrical Theory
- Equipment Start-Up
- Indoor Air Quality
- Variable Air Volume Systems (VAV)
- Apprentice Mentoring Program
- Fundamentals of Piping Design